Travel Outlandish is my sweet little thing, my pride and joy. It’s my blog about alternative and outdoor travel and I built her from the ground up! TravelOutlandish.com has been a labor of love and now serves as a real resource for people who want authentic experiences and adventures that don’t feel unpacked from a box. Think Machu Picchu without the crowds, or the other Angkor Wat. Here’s a look at how it’s grown since 2014.
- Created an online presence from start to finish (website, social media, branding)
- Published 220 articles featuring lesser-known destinations in Asia, North America, South America, and Europe (content)
- Grew site traffic to 42K Page Views / 26K Unique Visitors per month (SEO, Pinterest)
- Gained 15K Social Media Followers (digital marketing)
- Partnerships with Visit Cascais, Hamburg Tourism, Visit Monterey (partnership & outreach)